Is there something inherently disruptive about the Amazon marketplace, or can it be tamed with a change in mind-set and approach?
NetRush will be hosting The Amazon Shift, an event co-sponsored by Portland Business Journal, on May 11, 2017. Join us for a dynamic panel discussion, featuring four premium brands that have used Amazon to add value to customers and grow their company. Details about the event can be found in the poster below, or in this week’s issue of Portland Business Journal.
- David Orr, VP of US Sales for Keen Footwear
- Jason McGibbon, VP of Sales for Yakima Products
- Chris Streight, National Sales Director for Nutcase
- Dove Gibson, Director of Sales for Ruffwear
- Moderator: Craig Wessel, Portland Business Journal
The centerpiece of the program is a captivating discussion with prominent local leaders about the future of Ecommerce and where brands fit into it in a meaningful and effective way.
Seating is limited! Reserve your spot today by clicking here.