Today, we’re celebrating the first anniversary of our partnership with EDELRID, the premium mountaineering brand with a legacy that started over 150 years ago.
To mark the occasion, we took part in one of the brand’s efforts to reuse and recycle their products. As a group project, we transformed a retired EDELRID rope into a decorative floor mat (click here to see a video showing their process).
What You Need:
- 1 X EDELRID rope (40 meters should do)
- A wooden board of 75 x 65 cm
- A hammer
- 18 nails at least 5 cm of length
- A rope cutter (borrow one from your local dealer or climbing gym), alternatively use a knife and a lighter.
- A few enthusiastic team members
- The Pattern sketch
Like we’ve said before, it’s an honor to work with a brand that puts quality, innovation, ethics, and sustainability at the forefront of their business. Here’s to more anniversaries and the lifetime of incredible memories that are made with EDELRID products.